I just realized I’d only told a few friends/family the date for surgery has changed to the 19th, and from laparoscopic to open. The cyst/mass has grown significantly. It looks like I’m about 7 months pregnant and the pressure feels like I’m at the end of the ninth month. Most days I don’t know if I can wait, but I’m doing my best to hang on. Mom will arrive on the 17th and I don’t want to go through this without her. One never grows too old to need one’s mother!
I’ve tried Tramadol, Lortab, and Vicodin. I discovered I’m allergic to the first (the itching was unreal and lasted a full 24 hours from just one pill), the second didn’t work, and the last is causing extreme nausea and headaches. I’m done with trying pain medication.
On a very positive note, I love my doctor and have every confidence in her ability to remove these parts and pieces that either don’t belong or I don’t want/need anymore. 🙂