Sorry for the late notice! If you’re in the area, join us at 1 p.m. May 31, 2019, for a question and answer session on our stories and how we write them. We’ll also be selling and signing. 🙂
I thought I’d share some pics from the book signing yesterday. A great time was had by all!Continue reading
Lis’Anne will be signing books on Sunday, February 10th, 2019 from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. at Third House Books & Coffee – 113 N. Main St., Gainesville, Florida 📚 Just in time for giving your sweet love the gift of a delicious romance for Valentine’s Day! 💗 Other romance authors joining Lis’Anne are Rebecca Heflin, Priscilla Oliveras, Lexi Post, Darlene Marshall, and Marie Long! Books, sweet treats, and lots of giveaways will be on hand. Come pick up some fabulous stories to keep you warm on cold winter days! 💘
To answer the title question, a lot. I’ve been stewing over many subjects of late and have made some logical decisions. Continue reading
We’re no longer planning to be under the big tent. The new site is right across the street from Village Pantry. If you’re in Morristown, Indiana between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. on July 28, 2018, come by and see Lis’Anne! There will be books available for sale, or bring yours to have them signed by the author. 🤗
I’ve been a super busy chick for the past half year and I see no signs of a slow-down anytime soon. But that’s okay. Having a purpose and a goal enriches one’s life. 🤗
Four Five things –
- The Pirate’s Defiant Houri is now available in the Kindle store! The print version will be ready for purchase next week and also available on Smashwords. Other outlets coming as soon as I figure them all out.
- The winners of my very first Lis’Anne Harris Romance newsletter giveaway are listed in this 2nd edition, along with the beautiful visual imagery that helped me write the story of Pirate Richard and Daring Damsel Joanna. Check it out! (The first newsletter contains the visuals for The Viscount’s Feisty Highland Lass. 😊)
- Sign up for the newsletter if you would like to stay abreast of Lis’Anne’s romance news. Each issue will be chock full of new release announcements with that story’s visual imagery, appearances/book signings, and giveaways!
- Marketing is hard! Upon serious contemplation, I believe it’s best to focus my energies in a few select areas rather than being scattered all over the net with little or no benefit from some of the social media outlets that are purported to be the most valuable for marketing. While those may be of great benefit to already popular entities, not so for indie authors like me with a double-digit marketing budget. 🤑 In the future, book news will be found on this website and in the newsletter. Bookbub and Amazon are also good places to follow Lis’Anne to be informed of new releases if newsletters aren’t your thing. The best places for chatting with me are on Abandoned blog posts, Instagram, or possibly on my facebook profile. (For those who don’t know, my real name is Melissa and I write as Lis’Anne. 😉)
- A new series of cool pics from an abandoned farm in Alachua County Florida will follow this post later today or tomorrow so stay tuned!
Hugs to all❣
We’re kicking off the release of The Viscount’s Feisty Highland Lass with a giveaway! To enter, simply subscribe to my Lis’Anne Harris Romance newsletter. There is a deadline to enter so it’s best to do it now! 😁 Links can be found at the top right-hand column of every page and in the footer. For those previously signed up, you’re already entered to win!
The grand prize basket will be filled with goodies such as a paperback copy of The Viscount’s Feisty Highland Lass, fabulous jewelry, handmade artisan soaps, a candle, and other fun stuff to pamper yourself while enjoying a fun read.
If you’re not a fan of historical romance, go ahead and subscribe to What’s up with Lis? to be notified of the release and giveaways for my contemporary paranormal series Abandoned, the first of which is scheduled for release July 8th, 2018. If you win a prize and it’s not your cup of tea, please pass it on to someone who might love it!
Hugs to all!
I’m sorry I’ve been away for awhile and missed posting new Sadly, Utterly Abandoned images and new Haunted Happenings. I flew home on the 20th to spend the last night of my dad’s life holding his hand. The calciphylaxis he developed from renal failure was too far advanced and he just couldn’t fight it any longer. His funeral was Monday, August 26, 2013. It was a beautiful ceremony that none of us will ever forget.
My older sister detailed Dad’s life
from birth to death and my youngest brother shared some of his crazy, funny antics. He built a Harley Davidson chopper 40 years ago and still had it all these years later. My oldest younger brother took it to the graveyard and fired it up to the delight of the crowd. How cool was that? Dad would’ve loved it!
I’ll be flying home to Florida Tuesday and will be back with new episodes of SUA and HH beginning Sunday, September 8th, 2013. Thank you so much for patiently waiting and hanging with me.
Tom (Noah Wylie) on a horse works for me! The end of season 2 was a huge cliff-hanger and it sounds like season 3 is going to be better than the last! For a sneak peek at what’s ahead, check out the official episode descriptions for the two-part season premiere below. And if you just can’t wait for S3E1, check out a few trailers below! And if that’s not enough, watch a two-minute video of the premiere following the trailers! Don’t watch if you want to be totally surprised during the premiere!